We have a team of experienced clinicians and allied health professionals including Paediatricians, Clinical psychologist, Speech therapist, Occupational therapist and Physiotherapist to deliver holistic care under one roof. At Perth CDC, we have three consulting rooms and a purpose build therapy room to deliver quality services simultaneously to our ever-growing client base.
We see children with following conditions,
- Developmental delay – Issues with Speech and Language, Fine motor, Gross motor, Coordination, and Social development which impact children’s participation in play and learning
- ADHD/ ADD – these impact on children’s learning, behaviour, and relationships at home and school
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – we offer complete in house multidisciplinary ASD team assessment. Infact, our team is specialised in ASD assessments.
- Emotional dysregulation issues with externalising or internalising behaviours
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Anxiety, Depression
- Sleep difficulties
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Attachment issues
- Tic disorder/ Tourette syndrome
We also offer comprehensive care for children from birth through to 18 years of age in the field of ·
- General Paediatrics – failure to thrive, poor growth, sleep issues, constipation, eczema, asthma etc.
- Neonatology – 6-week checks, breast feeding concerns, unsettled babies (colic, reflux, cow milk protein intolerance), plagiocephaly, tongue tie release etc.