We have a team of experienced clinicians and allied health professionals including Paediatricians, Clinical Psychologist, Speech Therapist/Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist to deliver holistic care under one roof.
At Perth CDC, we have three consulting rooms and a purpose build therapy room to deliver quality services simultaneously to our ever-growing client base.
We offer assessment of most of the developmental and behavioural concerns in children up to 18 years, which include the following:
- Developmental delay – Issues with Speech and Language, Fine motor, Gross motor, Coordination, and Social development which impact children’s participation in play and learning
- ADHD/ ADD – these impact on children’s learning, behaviour, and relationships at home and school
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – we offer complete in house multidisciplinary ASD team assessment. Infact, our team is specialised in ASD assessments.
- Emotional dysregulation issues with externalising or internalising behaviours
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Anxiety, Depression
- Sleep difficulties
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Attachment issues
- Tic disorder/ Tourette syndrome
We also offer comprehensive care for children from birth through to 18 years of age in the field of ·
- General Paediatrics – failure to thrive, poor growth, sleep issues, constipation, eczema, asthma etc.
- Neonatology – 6-week checks, breast feeding concerns, unsettled babies (colic, reflux, cow milk protein intolerance), plagiocephaly, tongue tie release etc.